Thursday, September 20, 2007

I Am A Flickr Whore

photo courtesy net..

Wordpress has comment moderation
Blogspot has comment moderation
delete publish commment
whatever you opt for
but here at Flick I am a Pro
a Us $47 Flickr Whore
Everyone comes fucks me
leaves an anti Shia comment
and my ass is sore
they want more and more
after each sick comment
my sphincter muscles tore
anjali, sabiuallah
they shit defecate and go
on the multicolored ass
of this Flickr Whore
And Flickr management
should show these fuckers the door
but Flickr is happy filling its coffers
they know the score
Comment moderation
they simply ignore
essentially a fundamental right
of this Flick entertaing Whore
here honestly I am not
enjoying it evermore
my photo stream
an open door
come fuck me
comment moderation
flickr is not responsible for
they want you to buy pro membership
to your most notorious tormentor
my ass is not my anymore
says this fucked flickr whore



HUBCAP SHITHEAD

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube