Thursday, August 23, 2007

Yes I am a Red Indian ..on Ashura Day

One important lesson as
A poet since two years
At poem hunter I learnt
A spade is not a spade
From this ongoing tirade
I am more human
Than poets customized
Or ready made
When I was down
Being beaten black and blue
Save a Collins
no one came to my aid
I am shocked and dismayed
Its an internal matter
Let them fight free trade
With such words clichéd
Blow after blow
As surveyed
Hooliganism is not Poetry
3000 poems no humanity
No upgrade
A single poem
David Hazell emulate
A bunch of goons
A raggled fraggled old Maid
I single handedly
With words at my disposable
Will continue my crusade
Comments on my poems
Comments I have made
A poets creativity his intrinsic
Style of poetry writing
I don’t downgrade
Poets are sublime cowards
Scared shitless
Of a forum led by a fulsomely
Notorious brigade
shows that intense hate man made
poem poetry and poet betrayed
beneath all those lofty words
in the titles of your poetic thought
what a humanless masquerade
give up poetry .. really
take up some other
salesmans job an ushers job
an airconditioned mechanic
or someother time consuming trade
or some horse trade
a forum of hate a poetic palisade
at poem hunter on parade
cutting multi colored heads
with a rotary blade
fuck you all
I am not afraid
More than this outburst
Page cannot be displayed
Travesty of poetic Justice
Justice delayed
A photographer I am
At Flickr portrayed
My mind and my body
You can never invade
Yes Cowboy I am a Red Indian
Who gets red when he cuts his forehead
Doing Tandav the Dance of Death
Ashura Moharam time
With a sword blade
And not a kitchen knife that you use
On me homemade

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube