Thursday, August 23, 2007

God give us good neighbors

I was sent this picture by my fourth floor neighbor Mr Prem Chandra, he is a brilliant man, he plays with my pictures adding something good to to what does nor exist..digitally enhancing my nascent qualities and deselecting my bad points, feathering in small quantities my rough edges.
We get along very well, we seldom meet , we have never been to each others house yet we are good neigbors.
The watchman of our building is crazy about both of us .He says we both are the only human beings in our building, he exaggerates.But we both wish him talk to him, feel the life he lives away from Allahabad his home town.
Mr Prem Chandra works for BARC science based government facility.
I work for my employees.
The little kid in the picture is my nephew Shayan Shakir.
The future of our Moghul Pathan race..His father is a Shia like me and his beautiful well educated mother is a Maharashtrian..
Yes our parents gave us one gift Tolerance.
Mr Prem Chandra embarasses me when he says I am a 50%Hindu, in my way of living and loving, my Naga Guru embarasses me further when he took me aside and said that I was a Naga Sadhu in my previous birth.
I dont know all this reincarnation bit .. but I can assure you having a good neigbour sure makes life easier on a poets multicolored burdened soul..
Thank you Mr Prem Chandra.
His words sent to me with the picture..
PLEASE TREAT THIS AS AN ARTWORK ONLY
AND PARDON ME IF MY SELECTION IS NOT RIGHT...

PPC...Library, BARC

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube