Thursday, August 23, 2007

Indira


Indira
Originally uploaded by flickr photographerno1
picture of the inside of my multi colored brain..
Indira Babellapati is one of the most widely read poets at Poem Hunter..

Coming from the Sanskrit word indira meaning beauty and splendor, this is the name of a Hindu goddess. Indira is another name for Lakshmi who is the wife of the god Vishnu



I am
you are

yet

we do
we can
we will

and

let us...

#firoze, this is the most I could think of at the moment. I believe no one can survive in isolation. Either u or I or anyone else for that matter is an island unto one's self. Let’s sing individually to join a chorus subsequently.
Keep smiling and chill
Indira

I am
I was
I will
I still
I can
A will
I will
Yes Fulfill
Thank you
Friend Indira

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube