Thursday, August 23, 2007

Subhash Solanki and Me

Subhash Solanki is a very dear friend and has his camer selling and repairing set up at Fort under the name of Subhash Electroniks .
His son and daughter in law work for Microsoft in USA.
Subhash and I have been friends for a very long time since the first camera I bought from him Nikon F50, than Nikon 80, Nikon F90X , Nikon F100, and the last but the most fucked Nikon camera my first digital disaster Nikon D70..
I had given it to him for bringing it back to life from a comotose state and also requested him to sell the camera and deduct the repair charges from what he gets from it..
Its been several months Subhash has not got back to me..
Without Subhash who has helped sell some of my lenses I would be in the wilderness.Subhash is very articulate and well read and keeps pace with changing technology.
Ever photographer mut have a life saving friend like Subhash Solanki.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube