Sunday, August 19, 2007

Peaches


Peaches
Originally uploaded by flickr photographerno1
Peaches Contest!



Hey everyone!



I just wanted to those of you who don't already know that Buzznet and Peaches are running a contest.



Here's the skinny- The rules of entry are very simple: Boys, its time to break out those high heels you have stashed in your closet, your eyeliner and your favorite dress and do your best to imitate the inimitable Peaches. For all you Ladies eager to play, do your best imitation of a boy who wants to be her.



The winning photos will be selected based on the contests successful gender-bending imitation of Peaches.

Each week, 3 winners will be chosen to receive an autographed copy of "Impeach my Bush" and a signed poster. Stay tuned at boyswannabeher.buzznet.com

Go crazy everyone, this is bound to be a fun one.





a boy into a girl

i hide my phallic thoughts

bring out

a clitoral pearl

the whole

buzznet in a tizzy

while i unwhirll

44c cup brassieres

on my flat chested frame

they hurl

my standard

wrapped in a winding sheet

i unfurl



pubic paranoia

straightened

demented

dysfunctional

while

the best of

me is culled

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube