Sunday, August 19, 2007

Zeenat …Catch me If You Can

Zeenat …Catch me If You Can
This was Zeenat having a wild time , me shooting her there was just a soul or two in the room, this spacious room belonged to Basanti.. the Eunuch Queen .. had Zeeenat done her makeup groomed herself better proper threads this would have been a memorable set of pictures, I try no to remove any impediments from the path of my shoot they break the monotony of the moment as I saw it and reality is what matters in the end.. fuck I cannot understand photographers who are into having their pictures reviewed expect everyone to love their pictures, I was review pictures online at Fan Art review, sometimes just to learn from other peoples conceit, I gave three stars , I am asked by the photographer why I gave three stars elaborate..as he was confused, I replied had I in my confusion given 5 stars you would still be confused.. I gave up reviewing from today.. poetic reviewing can be fuckin confusing..but this was one of my first sites..when I floundered my soul on the sinking shores of the Internet.And for the record I dont go to

1)Fotothing.. moharram pictures deleted , I deleted my 600 blogs here in a single night

2)Webshots.. moharram pictures deleted . I stopped posting here

3)Xanga ..lost atlantis

4)My Space I have regitered but not open my account as a lady blog expert told me kids play marbles over here .

5)Sulekha Blogs..666 sign of the devil all deleted a Muslim bashing experience out here for me.. perhaps I was not the copy book kind of Muslim they were expecting /

6)Photoplanet stopped posting

7)Flickr deleted recently

8)360 degrees Yahoo .. juvennile dementia.. yes i am a juvenile also deleted

9)Live Journals … buzznet was just enough stopped going there

10)Fanart review… poetic pause…here to be seen you have to pay,,, gave up..

11 )Buzznet both accounts deleted..

12 Poem hunter deleted 1000 poems stopped posting

Old Bloggerspot deleted 3750 post the account too

New Blogger stopped posting completely once came aboard Word Press.

The only place now is my home site , besides Word Press.

April 23rd, 2007

Update I am posting at Flickr crossblogging to

photographerno1.wordpress.com
firozeshakir.blogspot.com
photographerno1.blogspot.com
http://firozekumbhmela.blogspot.com
http://shah-ast-hussain.com
poems I am reposting at poem hunter
My home site has a techie problem I cannot post pictures there.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube