Sunday, August 19, 2007

Bring Me to The Church on Time

“For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. God did not send his Son into the world to condemn it, but to save it.
John 3:16-17

Jesus told her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Those who believe in me, even though they die like everyone else, will live again. They are given eternal life for believing in me and will never perish. Do you believe this, Martha?”
John 11:25-26

Even when I walk through the dark valley of death, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me.

You prepare a feast for me in the presence of my enemies. You welcome me as a guest, anointing my head with oil. My cup overflows with blessings.

Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the LORD forever.
Psalm 23:4-6

But when I am afraid, I put my trust in you.
Psalm 56:3

I am fed up of living
lies , falsehood, fraud, hate
I have decided to go home
into deaths catacomb
I shun your living
world of colors
I opt for a funereal world
of monochrome
On the wings of angels
I will let my fancy roam

This was shot at Chimbai near St Andrew Church on Easter Sunday ..even Death gets held up in Lifes Traffic Jam.. but he made it to the Church on time..

April 23rd, 2007

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube