Thursday, August 30, 2007

Alice the Piddling Australian Whore

photo courtesy google images
www.stockphoto.com

allan james Saywell (8/29/2007 9:54:00 PM)
There was a young lady named Alice
who peed in a Indian chalice.
she said, 'i do this
From a great need to piss,
And not from racial malice

AJS


You and I
Don’t see
Eye to eye
You are
White
Under
The canopy
Of a hate filled sky
I am Black
Turned Brown
I don’t lie
You mock
The man in me
You shitless scourge
A sty in a racist
Half open eye
Desensitize
Spitting
With the help
Of Alice the
Australia Whore
White Woman
Who drinks gets high
Who cant hold her bladder
Who piddles
In my Chalice
The Vixen
Your stuck finger
Between her thighs
Her unnamed
Children
All muti colored
With chequered scarves
Of all the guys
Who left their trade marks
When they did zip by
Your comments dear AJS
Give me an errection
Full blooded poems
Thanks for the Spanish Fly
Bim Bim Bombay Boy
Warm greetings from Mumbai
My Inbox is full
You scumbag need not reply
Go to bed cut the Internet Wires of Hate
And for once tell the World Good Bye

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube