Monday, July 16, 2007

Quetzalcoatl shall return

photo courtesy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quetzalcoatl

life we lead
leaderless we burn
good thing in life
seem rotten we spurn
imagery of uneeded wants
we churn
leaving so much undone

"You have graciously come on earth, you have graciously approached your water, your high place of Mexico, you have come down to your mat, your throne, which I have briefly kept for you, I who used to keep it for you,"

and,

"You have graciously arrived, you have known pain, you have known weariness, now come on earth, take your rest, enter into your palace, rest your limbs; may our lords come on earth."

an american lady
hidden among indian ancient thoughts tells
me firoze ..hold your breath
Quetzacoatl will return..
you me she will be one
read unlearn

You proved that here in this dusty archive. Where scholars meet students, where students meet what passes for reality...on a good day.

Arjuna turned to Krishna, both on the battlefield, and, perplexed, asked Krishna a question, 'My uncle is my opponent this day. Why must I attempt to kill my own blood? ' Krishna replied, 'You are a soldier. You must fulfill your destiny. Killing your uncle is not the bad thing. The bad thing is not fullfilling what you were meant to do.'

Strange things for a Westener to read. Understanding this is easy for me.

Gitas. Ancient.

Eternal ...
Pasted poetry under a burning sun
I too think Quetzacoatl shall return

to lisbeth

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube