Monday, July 16, 2007

India Shining


India Shining
Originally uploaded by flickr photographerno1
man
demonically
distrustful man
dehyderated de toxified
dangerously demystified man
dubiously diabolical devious man
asleep
under the tree of knowledge
political shadows creep
cost of living terrorisingly expensive
dreams within dreams nightmarish
lyricless lullifying dreams that are cheap
baba saheb ambedkar if he was alive
seeing the irony unconstitutional
politicised plagiarism would weep
india shining empty hopes
empty promises
that man to man god to man
man to god cant keep
sssh let him sleep

firoze shakir

I shot this close to my shop…this was the last picture on my Nikon D70 after this it went Kaput , Comatose , just when I had paid of the last premium on a three year loan I took from Standard Chartered Bank to buy this camera…a faulty , defective camera, Nikon knows it too, but than the buzz word is you make more money in repairs than selling new cameras…this is a had core truth…it hurts me as I shoot as an amateur hobbyist, I share my pictures free on the net , my India , that I show you all out there.
April 29th, 2007

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube