Monday, July 16, 2007

The Origin of the Flame

image courtesy

caroleknits.knitblog.com/candle_flame.jpg

The candle like a nun
Weeping tungsten tears
Hot blood flame tears
Of eyes gouged out by spears
Sometimes she talks of comets
Sometimes Shakespeare
Something to my embryonic
Head of a mind
Does not seem clear
Quetzalcoatl will return
To his Empire..
Those who don’t believe sneer
Howlin ( ayn )she will not fear
Kings English at the First Strike
As my time to burn on her poetic pyre
Draws near
What’s the catch? I said
When she first as a message
In my deflated inbox did appear
Lisbeth of Lambeth
Beyond my minds
Barbed wired frontier
Is it the candle?
Or is it the flame
That leaving waxen woes
On the table spread
Will soon disappear

The origin of the flame
Paying for the sins of Man
A thought austere …
Reflected sorrow
enchained to a tear

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube