Monday, July 16, 2007

Inundated Cybernetic Love

a poet born
cause celebrated
than came love
effect animated
unthoughtfully belated
most wanted
most hated
cybernetic love
finger fucked
copulated
a poem impregnated
a drip of internet wires
burst the dams
unaggregated
of hope and survival
weeping sluice gates
of the heart
drowned desolated
what was left
all inundated
one sided
teasing love
the very start
before she wrote
the first comments
on my post
ill timed ill fated
forbiddingly abbreviated
unaccomodated
plethora of pictorially
panic stricken thoughts
poems castarated
doomed desecrated
her heart a sin drying
washing machine
a vortex
where my words
like my emotions
unwashed
untranslated
died unabated
asphyxiated
no hope of ever
being reborn
as untimely love
or being reinstated
dangerously
destroyed
decimated
feelings
emasculated
hastly cremated
my ashes on the altar
of a peace goddess
duly hypothecated


poem no 737

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube