Tuesday, July 3, 2007

One for the Road

What makes me wonder , these pictures were gathering dust on Cds I would have never posted them at all, but coming to Flickrs I opened the pandoras box of a road I had once traversed.I was new to the medium of Photography.But I was an old hand at Life, I took up photography as I had just got over Alcohol, had gone through liver chirossis, real shit and fucked days..
To occupy myself after having drunk for almost 25 years non stop, morning evening , this shooting pictures was an excuse that lulled my urges , so my own pain made me see the other persons pain, pain became the mainstay of my pictorial quest.
Laughter is important , deleting a few files of life is as important but it is erasing the mind blocks that is difficult..
Sometimes pain is measured by the weight of the tears that your loved ones shed for you.. but through the alcoholic fumes the stupor you only saw the mirror of your own Pain..
Blogging has cleansed me but not completely , I am trying to change , be less nasty , less overtedly hot headed..I guess it is one of the reasons that cutting my forehead calms my religious emotions bound to the pain of Karbala.
I have not been able to forget this lady looking at her I am certain seeing her handicapped body language she had seen fabulous times , all swept away in a tideless storm that can effect anyone who is not God.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube