Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Do Women Have Brains?

menstrual memories
meritricious moments
massacred modesty
blood flowing from
cut veins
schitzophrenic susceptibility
the feminine soul sustains
he nudged me the devil
asking me gloatingly
Do Women have Brains ?
Made as leisure doll
a playmate for Man
by a Manlike God
Women her Heart
her soulessness
bound in chains
gives birth to Man
Called Primal Mother
All wounds hurts her womb
the serpent seed contains
her body parts synchronizing
her labour pains
yes woman carved out of Beauty
but with no brains
said the Devil
sitting on Paradise Lost
its archaeological remains
chuckling clapping his hands
woman made for profit
through mans loss
his ungodly gains
as she dances to mans tune
the greater man god she entertains

this is how poetry happens to me through a single image of a woman at Hussain Tekri Jaorah, completely possessed by the Devil bound in chains..
as the Exorcist on her soulless body more torture trains ..
As I post this I ask myself
Do Women Have Brains?

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube