Tuesday, July 3, 2007

A wheel chair called Desire

I am giving my poetry a break, hitting the dusty road of Prose.
I am continuing my Hussain Tekri sojourn..I was staying at Shaheen lodge that belongs to Akbar , his elder brother all from Mumbai.
I spotted this Lady , her husband had gone to the loo.
She looked lost without him.
This is the moment of Agony in a womens Life when he does not return.
The Wheel chair is Human desire , human longings that you are enchained to from the cradle to the grave .In the distance I saw the little girl in red.
Was that red apparition the lady s lost childhood..
I dont know .I was never fluid with words , but now they flow , they dont stop...words must touch , words must heal if they are words attached to picture of a human soul.
I posted a few poems at poem Hunter, funny thing is that when I had just one poem at Poem Hunter people visted my home page , as you are aware I had deleted about 1002 poems here.
So if you have words that heal people will flock to hear you..
I got a comment that instantly healed me too it was on my poem...at Poem Hunter.

You have a new comment about your poem: The Muslim Woman at Her Grave

"Firoze - Yet another powerful and courageous piece. In a world filled with madness and sectarianism, we need people such as you to speak out. Silence is a fertile ground for the nurturing of heinous deeds and suppression. In this day and age, if we let these things go unheard, we will be guilty of a great sin. I salute you."

I sent him a reply saluting him too and adding his comment at the feet of my poem as part of my poetry.
People on the cybernet who are fed up of life, who have no love for happiness , who envy people happy , these hypocritical hypochondriacs , attack poets , bloggers with vicious Hate .
I dont know why, make fun, laugh , mostly it is insensensitively American..
It hurts .
Specially if you are as human as I am.
I post funny things, I post serious things , I even post erotic themes all part and parcel of lifes baggage .You carry what suits you.
My Photo Guru KG Maheshwari rencently told me Firoze you are not a photographer , you have changed , you have become a pedestrian philospher .
Your pictures are of all religions..
I said nothing to the Grand Old Man..
At Word Press if you made an excursion on my dashboard , you will be utterly shocked , the only posts of curiosity are the Hijdas the Eunuchs and the Naga Sadhus..
I mean there is more to Life than this..
I do Cross Blogging through Flickrs to my sites at Word Press and two at Bloggerspot .
I also post at Buzznet.
Funny I have not posted my new stuff at my homesite , it is bursting at the seams...
www.photographerno1.com

8124 files in 57 albums and 1 categories with 0 comments viewed 524168 times

I am all of me at Flickrs.
So well back to the lady on the wheel chair.
Does she have children.?
Yes she is Muslim.
Does society care .?
What society.?
In a world of selfish man.
Ha Ha Ha

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube