Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Man a Womans Anchor

If you have a viewfinder for an eye , if you go read this not for its apperture , fstop , ISO , just as a silent dialogue , you can see what I see.
Yes my eyes are moist.The tragedy of a Womans Life she gives Birth to Man and in the End it is Man who dumps her in the Deep Sea.
Here the woman is wondering that this Man has not dumped her yet?
A woman handicapped is a liabilty for selfish man.
I will tell you a story a true story.
At Colaba where I stayed with my parents, there was an Anglo India family highly responsible for my upbringing, they had given shelter to a few orphned kids , settled them in life , to one of them they gave their surname too.
One of the guys they got him married to a nice girl, this nice girl was happy life was great.
One day while making tea for her husband , she was wearing a nylon negligee , early 70s, while lighting the primus pump stove, the fire caught her gown before they could rush to her aid she was covered with burns from head to toe.
A woman burnt by stove in India the first thing the cops do is lock up the husband and the inlaws , this is called Dowry Death.. or in other words Murder.
Any way the cops realised it was an accident.. the matter settled down.
But the worst was yet to come , the husband could not come to terms with th burnt face of his wife, that time restructered surgery was a rich mans prerorgative .
The husband divorced his wife..
That was the end of a marital dream gone sour..
He married a prettier girl went and settled down in USA .
I dont know what happened to the Girl..who had burnt herself.
So I ask myself why did I tell you ths story it is simply because of the look in the eyes of the woman bound to her cursed fate that is the wheel chair .
Now perhaps you are wondering how does the lady on the wheel chair squat and answers natures call.
Well its a Womans Life anyway.!

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube