Tuesday, July 3, 2007

You dont need to be a poet to read my poetry

Perforated pompous poets treat me
Obnoxiously
Don’t treat me seriously as
I don’t write their kind of poetry
I shoot pictures wordless anomaly
Pedestrian pain
Is my footpath flavored
Prostituted poetry
A sleep here a sleep there
The girl child who becomes an adult
In a single attacked night
Is no more a rarity
A silence
Within a shriek
bleeding tender wombs
child mothers
that hawks humanity
no more shocks humanity

Recreating imagery in words
Is unnecessary
Enshrouded unmystical
My pictorial poetry
Understood by one who reads layer
Beneath a layer
in the mind of my
pain killing poetry
lip reading
metaphorically
some subtlety
for those who see
wonders revealing wondrously
a hope giving birth in adversity
you don’t need to be a poet
to read my poetry

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube