Friday, June 22, 2007

The Third Eye Of Shiva

My Third Eye Gift of Shiva.
A lamp that lights her ,My Diva.

Outside her door I tremble and shiver.
A heart that reflects the cirrhosis of my liver

A gift returned back to the giver.
I forget not , nor forgive her..


A peaceful calm
Tears enmbalmed.

Me a sailless raft ..
And she my meandering river..

A wet cloth to soothe the droplets
On her parched brow..
She has caught the Indian Fever.
O how I Love a female American beaver.

The dreads were kept sanefully in order, discpline by Lady Diana of the Dreads.
This was the look that suited me best,at Bhendi Bazar the skull caps would go bersek seeing me like this barefeet accompnying a burkha clad lady my humble wife.
I had to chop them as my scalp culd not take the load of the extensions, the tantric beads powered by Lady Dana too, she was after my blood to convert to Shivaism, take Diksha from her Kailash Guru, I would tell her I was already enslaved to Hazrat Ali Guru...quite happy with my beliefs , though my soul was shiafully saffronised.
I am a fan of the Hindu pantheon pictorially I am shooting Lord Siva ,Durga Mata and the Elephant God Ganesh..
They who drag me into their world to capture divinity...
Gokul Ashtami I dont miss at Ranade Road Dadar shooting the Ladies Pyramid called Govinda.
I think any religion that makes your heart throb as a human is a religion human enough for me..
The Queen shoul even give a knighthood to Sir Osama Bin Laden to appease the Muslims for the sake of Salman Rushdie..
The one person who deserved Knighthood in his times was Oscar Wilde....

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube