Friday, June 22, 2007

SHADOW BOXER


SHADOW BOXER
Originally uploaded by firozeshakirphotographerno1
Motherfucking son of a bitch, swollen headed syphlittic

ass hole, gonnohoreal good for nothing,

Love words enveloped

As greetings

In the brothel of my brain.

This is my red light cage like gym

Where my fuckedwords go to train.

Cunts smelling of roses cinamon, cardamum

To my claustrophobic cock enchain...

And every slide and every glide,

The pathos and the pain

My slithering tongue in

Her vulva lipped mouth.

My libidinous karma drain.

Cunt heads.. tit heads, why complain

You sanctimonius sacredotal shit heads

Would be the first to fuck her free

In the hallowed hollowed brothel of my brain.



This is dedicated to my Alaskan Fern, who taught me all the fucked words for Free.. ..Indigenous Indians.. when they see me walking barefoot on snow say shaking their heads"O there goes the free fucked word.

Actually American Women on Buzznet thoroughly corrupted me I had stopped bad words , but they pushed me to the edge so Shri Shakir tried to be with the jones..though I have given up writing cock poetry..
There was one incomplete poem
Buzzbot Circumsized Cyborgean Cock.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube