Friday, June 22, 2007

Lakshmi Prima Donna

lakshmi
transgender diva
in black and white
prima donna
we danced all night
sorrow and sadness
we did spite
pearls birthday
oystered invite
the dancing floor
in flames
passions ignite
panoramic sight
open air
chikungunya dengue
malarial fever
love like
a mosquitoe bite
oh what a night
she half woman half man
me in limbo and contrite
she did excite
an alarming
call at midnight
from my housewife
very uptight
all went quite
barefeet left
androgynous
cinderella
pumpkin like
autorickshah
and my flight
my hopes
beneath her feet
my trampled soul
misguide
the dancing floor
a mound
a tombstone
a burial site
my epitaph
incomplete poem
transgendered
hijda
community
will rewrite
on my death anniversary
my testiculr infortitude
my lifes song
eunuch kids will recite.

poem no 725

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube