Friday, June 22, 2007

On The Wings Of Angels

Date: 09/28/2005 Time: 04:28 AM Visits: 75
ON THE WINGS OF ANGELS

I AM LIKE JESUS,
CARRYING A CRUCIFIX
OF NO1... A HEAVY SUFF-IX
WHO SAYS NATURE AND MYSTICISM CANT MIX
THIS IS THE HUMAN PHOTOGRAPHERNO1
WITH HIS PHOTOGRAPHIC TRICKS...
ON BUZZNET MET ALL YOU BOYS
NOW WAITING FOR THE CHICKS
HAD ENOUGH OF YOU GUYS,,
THOSE SUFI PRICKS...
A SWORD,, THAT LIMPID TONGUE DO LICKS.
A WALL BUILT ON IMAGES INSTEAD OF BRICK S

I learnt shooting seagulls with Prof BW Jatkar one of my photo gurus , we would take a steamer from Bhaucha Dhakka , thhough shooting is prohibited on the seas , we would convince the boat guys we were bird lovers, we carried Ghatia for these Australian migrants , they just loved it..I would lie sprawld on the deck shooting against light right into the soul of the seagull.
Prof Jatkar met with an accident so this outing now remains as a memory through this picture..
Prof Jatkar is known as Black and White Jatkar the best of a technique and pictorial style..
He and Mr KG Maheshwari were te two persons who moulded me , without me imbibing their styles..
They put me on to camera clubs salon exhibitng..
On retrospection all Indian Camera Clubs , suck, they take you back into prehistoric times, those that are active are actively political, serving their own interests, nepotism , inter club rivalry..
Million light years from photo blogging.
They hate photo blogging because it means giving away pictures free..
Indian stock agencies well less said about them the better , most of them are like Marwari Kirana shops..
These are my views I have distanced myself from all clubs..
The Internet is the best place to learn , share and also rub shoulders with the best through words and pictures...interstiched imagery in emotions.
The only man in India who places poetry and photography on the same pedestal is Mr Subroto Roy of FIP indeed a forerunner and a person who is a picture poet himself.
I am a picture poet too at the lowest rung of the ladder.
This poem was a comment I had written about myself.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube