Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Neither Man Nor Woman Asleep

neither man nor woman
lustreless transgendered sleep
within a framework
of concretised claustrophobia
androgynously amorphous
neck deep ..
lying on a loveless roadside heap
as the lengthning shadows
on his anonymous ass creep
when he wakes up
man or woman or either
eunuched tears
uncrystalized to weep
a foetus unaborted
from a whorish mothers womb did leap
father a truck driver
she who was his keep
living life was expensive
but making babies was cheap
dysfunctional genitalia
given in the arms of the hijdas
this little bo peep
scarred discarded
municipal roads to sweep
the body the soul
engendered upkeep



This was a picture that I shot just before Otters Club.. I had carried my camera , stopped the rick shot a few frames flipped this horizontal...the rest were unfocussed because of my injured hand.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube