Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Hijdaeroticness at Large

Hijdaeroticness is a word coined by me Hijda Guru Laxmi Narayan Tripathi it is a term to define the sexual sensitivity of a Hijda a sponged object of curiosity.
Everyone wants to know about the Hijda , if you see the term used in Google search that ultimately reach my site at Word Press on Hijdas you will be suffused with a sense of surprise and the notoriety of the term used.
Everyone wants to know about their private parts, their life styles , how they fuck , the size of their dicks, their abnormal tits what not .
I am certain most of the guys have one death wish , make love to a Hijda before they die ..I mean it .I know guys lusting for Hijdas its like caviar, its like a heady aphrodisiac..
The Toy boys I met with Hijdas are fed up of woman menstrual machinations, women the sickly dirt act of making love to them, the pregnancy, the huge monstrousy bloated belly.. People are going for simplicity , unemotional complexity ..they are moving towards the Hijda ..
They are distancing themselves from cunning conniving lustreless Women..
These are my pedestrian views apropos the Hijdas and their lovers ..Many a times I have been asked to shoot their lovemaking at Kamatipura I politely refused..
I am into the Hijda ethnicity admiration, I am an open book and you read me as such..I respect the access the Hijdas give me , I bring their cause to let them live as humans and not humanzoid freaks..

Callously choked
The gutters of my brain
Acid rain on
My multicolored designer ass
Those who are more crazy than me
Call me insane
When I pass by them they feign
The best of me as sugar
Diabetically drain
A mound that has
become a funereal plain
Yes I missed the bus and also
The train
Walking barfeet
Pictorially slain
My bad luck still on the wane
God save me from
The showers that will
Semi drown me
In Bandra Bazar Road Rain
My epitaph seen through a microscope
On a rice grain
Blood clotted..
Seminal stain
My manhood a sham
Some more pain
Hijda I am not
But this testicular fortitude
I cannot sustain
My sexual orientation
Does not complain
Me and my libido
In gargantuan chains
My pedestrian poetry
Fails to explain.
Hijdaeroticness
Does not remind
Me of a Fostered Blaine
Poem hunter deleted poetry
Without my pictures was not my terrain
Yes I miss writing bird cock poetry
Vaginal whispers
Vaginal monologues
transgendered disdain
A sinking boat drowning coxswain

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube