Wednesday, June 20, 2007

HIJDA Blindfolded Blasphemy

The Hijda community
My fascination
That gives birth
To my Eunuch poetry
My Transgendered
Blithe spirit
Lakshmi Narayan Tripathi
She is my Hijda Guru
Me her Chela
She a devotional
Diety
Me in my pictorial
Piety
She
Emasculated
Un Testicular Fortitude
Terrorized by a
Male Dominated
Society ..
Man and Women born Free
The Hijda
Death in Captivity.
Blindfolded Blasphemy

I have not a single picture , since a month, yesterday I had my Naga Sadhu visitor ,, Balak Naga Sadhu from Junagadh, he removes holy ash from the air, does a lot of spirtual mumbo jumbo, but is always asking for the trinkets in my shop or for black material to make his wrap up dress.I gave him some money, he was here a few weeks back, you can see his pictures on this link below...

photographerno1.wordpress.com/2007/05/28/balak-naga-sadhu...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube