Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Haji Malang Beckons

from every gharana they come
hijdas beautiful winsome
to haji malang
a babas kingdom
placing the chaddar
at his feet
to his divinity succumb
some want an entire loaf
some find godliness in a crumb.

Initially I posted pictures of the Hijdas of Haji Malang at Buzznet, those that I had shot on digital , but I had shot negs too got them scanned on CD.This CD got misplaced after many months I did find it..unfortuntely I never shot a single picture of Lakshmi Narayan Tripathi who I met in these surroundings after 11 years.
Haji Malang is sheer Mysticism..Hit this spot once you will come to tems with your innerself.. its not about religiosty its about the rough environment..areas that you need to trek to really explore it

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube