Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Yes I am a Hijda in a Eunuch Society

Yes I am a Hijda
a Daliesque metaphor
in manly disguise
weaned by a eunuch society
layers of corrugated
paper thin lies
that sucks
my surrealistic sorrow
razor sharp tears
cutting the hollows
that are caved in
bombed visions
more dead than alive
yes slits
venetian blinds
for hopelessness
that protects my eyes
from more accusative lies
my putrid flesh on the
fly infested clothesline
of my sweaty soul
in despair dries
everyone even
my selfish shadow
from me shies
my dharma
my karma
in boa constricted vice
divinity that lives
my perished
penile perversion
ambidextrous aversion
on my testicular
fortitude dies
my death rending shrieks
that settle on the cavernous
bosom
of a blog goddess
hovering between planet earth
a mushroom umbrella
opening the other way up
bursting the devious
dams in the skies
revolting rainfall of
cheap bottled aerated water
smell of old spice
skullduggery
renamed anti Christ

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube