Monday, September 18, 2017

Walking From Delhi Mehrauli Ma Sahibas Dargah to Ajmer 2017 Chadiyan ..550 km in 13 days .

Walking with the Malangs Qalandaris Rafaees
As a photographer this is a memorable moment of documenting the Sufi monks of India .. there werea lot of Malangs Bawas from Bangladesh .
This is an album of over 10000 images camera and mobile I shot posted at Flickr and 91 videos at You Tube .
This was my tribute to my Malang Head Syed Masoom Ali Baba Asqan Madari and my Murshad Syed Rafik Ali Baba Masoomi
It was not an easy trip there were hardships but I eventually made it I met with an accident at Ajmer gates my left leg had a fracture that the Malangs treated it but being a diabetic I stayed a few days in Ajmer and cut short my trip.
There was death on the journey bawas dying ..there was pain sorrow but it was the great moment of reaching the portals of Khwajah Garib Nawaz that added joy to the journey .
I have been invited to walk with the Qalandaris next year from Bu Shah Qalandar Panipat .
I was invited this year too but I could not make it and joined the Madari group of Syed Mustaqim Baba ,,my Peerbhai .
These are some pictures of the Dhamal...
Most places it was the Hindu temple priests Hindu brethren that offered us shelter meals and sought the blessings of Khwajah Garib Nawaz .
This is the India I Shoot .
This is the India my life my death my grassroots .




































I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube