Monday, September 18, 2017

The Tennis Player His Mystical Strokes







born in poverty
held captive in
a putrid Kurla slums
the cacophonous
sounds of the cries
of a Hindu crematorium
would burst his eardrums
so this was his earliest
foundation a long journey
this far on the tennis court
He has come ..his mother
on her deathbold told him
whatever you become but
do nor ever forget to be humble to everyone remember
your mother's dreams were born on the mound of Mumbai
slum ..your father eked his living we starved but did not
beg for crumbs ..work honestly
but never be under anyone's thumb ..these memories of my
parents struggle to keep me alive make my soul go numb
among the pedantic pompous
people in life I met I preferred
to show them I was dumb ..

my life's progression in a few lines I have summed ..

..na janey kitne mod ke bad samne ati hai zindagi..,,ek ahat sat main lati hai zindagi..mud ke dekha toh sar jhukaye maut koney main khadi...dekh rahi thi mere kismet ki ghadi ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube