Monday, September 18, 2017

I Port my Vodafone Number to Airtel today






After being a dedicated Vodafone customer for over 10 years today I decided to leave them as they have the worst service record for years they overcharged me .
This evening I had a small query I went to their Bandra Hill Road Kiosk the worst Vodafone centre in the suburbs but it is closest to my house the manager totally curt unhelpful a query that would take only a second he made me take a coupon made me wait for over 25 minutes and when I approached the desk when my number came it took a second yet the manager was rude and at that moment I decided Fuck Vodafone I pay them money and am treated like a piece of shit I walked out from this he'll hole walked to Airtel on the same road and ported my number .
I should have left them years back as they have no respect regard for senior citizens they are short staffed and I could see the plight of other senior citizens new mothers with kids in their cramped up sweaty Hill Road Kiosk that does no have water ..or a ladies loo ..
No place to sit and the security man is as rude as the manager of the kiosk.
I told my wife kids other members of my family to port their numbers to Airtel.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube