Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Some Pictures Simply Remain As Memories ,,




I shoot people with a smile , I dont get into conversation , and I dont ever take notes I dont carry paper or pen just my camera , and if I shoot a video than I take the details as I interview the person I shoot ,,

Of late I am shooting video to capture the street angst , street life I know immediately whether I should take a video or shoot a still sometimes both ,, I was tired the day I shot this at Pitru Paksha though I did shoot a few videos ,, I shoot barefeet  and after sometime the feet burn horridly ,,

I came to Flickr as a traditionalist photographer till late Fred Miller reminded me that I was a street photographer ,,, though I was emulating Tom Andrews those days at Buzznet ,, Tom was my first street photography experience , one of the best photographer magicians of Hollywood ,, silent , a non conversationalist I learnt a lot reading his pictures as a photography text book.. he was very young in 2004 2005 but I learnt ,, to unlean photography thanks to him.

There have been many street photography Gurus in my online quest .. but none like Tom Andrews ,,

I mean you could post a picture get some great comments ,, but you can post a picture and talk a lot about it and get no comments but someone somewhere was reading it as silently as you had shot it is all I could think positively ,, even crap is read ,, and even crappy pictures are seen ,, there is a lot to learn from crappy pictures too ,,

Another strange part of street portraiture I hardly meet some people I shoot ,,, they conveniently disappear ,, and just the image remains ,, a moment lost in time ,,

I think I will be shooting more videos now is the gist of my rapidly running thoughts .. I have shot over 600 videos at my You Tube Channel.. and all as raw footage I still have to learn video editing I will when I have time and money too.. money comes from clothing .. dressing lambs as wolves ,, most of the time ,,


I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube