Thursday, November 12, 2015

My French Friends Sheraton Treasures Oberois



I had learnt French under Monsieur Alain Ficat at the Alliance Francais Dhanraj Mahal my classmate was late Mr Leybourne Callaghan ,, or Callaghan of India , head of Roche Products and later Irish Consul based at Yacht Club I made his dapper suits and attended his funeral too.
I had lots of French friends and these were my happy times at Sheraton Treasures branch of Burlingtons Taj..
Met lot of Hollywood stars Jim Brown Gregory Peck Roger Moore and the owner of Metro Goldwyn Mayer ,,and now all that remains are memories
Making suits of JRD and DRD and driving Bul Bul Master nuts ,,we had the cream of clientele ,, HH Prince Agha Khan His Royal Highness Shah of Iran all patronizing Burlingtons those days our first school of fashion designing under Mrs Gaby Kapoor and Mrs Jennifer Kendall and later Ms Sunita Kapoor nee Malgaonkar .

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube