Friday, November 13, 2015

Madhu Hijra Fakir



In my life I have shot the androgynous denizens prolifically ,but Madhu was a phenomenon I could never gauge ,,her motto was ,.. Jo De Bismillah Jo Na De Illilallah .. We met at Haji Malang and I spent a lot of time with her , she had traveled extensively and was a mystic guru of the hijras ,, totally barebreast with a thin muslin cloth around her lithe body,,
She lived her own life on her own terms and was happy that I was listening to her I shot her , her various moods , her restlessness and her dark morbid nuances .
I never met her again though I met her host at Ajmer and this is the nature of their androgyne ,, they are here they are they are nowhere ,,
And this is all part of my 20000 explicit documentary on hijra life , their religiosity spirituality ,,restricted from public view ,, Madhu was a dark soul did dua tawiz exorcism and tried to penetrate my angst ,, there was something very mystically powerful about her ,,, and she respected me for my Shiasm.. and I had not yet become a Malang when I met her in the mountains ,,,

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube