Friday, November 13, 2015

Street Photography ,,Is Shooting The Soul Of Silence





What is bothering this kid ,,I dont know but I took this shot and left it in motion as I had shot it .. and I shot this in August ,,in color  but now seeing it as BW it adds another dimension..

In color the background was light muted green..pacifying the child s curiosity in BW it is stroking the fires in this childs mind ,,

I leave his thoughts in suspension.

This morning I went out to play tennis but later realized when I saw an empty court that today is Bhau Beej and Maharashtians celebrate it with gusto.. so I walked back home I was in mood .. though I shot a garbage video and the video of the little child with a damaged eye who comes every morning to beg in my lane ,, I like talking to her sh wanted to have a cup of tea I gave her a tenner ..her dad has gone mad and she supports her mom 5 sisters by begging she lives in the slums she told me ,,she makes more money than the few old beggars sitting on the other side of this lane .

They watch her enviously ..so life on the streets can be full of pathos even morbid it depends how you interpret the metaphor of life .

And there was this tweet someone wanting to do a crash course in street photography and I let my silence not give in to a response ,,photography is shooting pictures with a camera .. street photography is when the mind shoots pictures and the camera takes a back seat ..you can be an artist as a photographer , but street photography has to be read as poetry,,,, as a visual in complete silence ,,,

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube