Thursday, May 28, 2015

Why Is The Poor Muslim Man..Depressed




in any crime
taken for granted
as the first suspect
the muslim man
perplexed robbed
of his right to eat
to work as a butcher
he now seeks another
profession muslim man
oppressed ..his future
bleak his children
uneducated .his problems
his so called leaders wont
address .he is hounded by
a anti muslim paid press
forced pushed against the
wall brainwashed by muslim
political parties for his vote
he is forgotten you know
the rest ..there are criminals
in every community but the
muslim man is held first
under every pretext ,,hands
bound mouth gagged what
next..politicians of all color hue
use him as a vote bank he lives
in ghettos dirty filthy surroundings
his body soul his fate annexed
by cruel time ,,,in every context

the rich muslim has it better ..
good homes good education
for his kid his own business
he was fortuitously blessed
why must he bother for the
poor muslim in a mess ..
the muslim clergy busy
with fatwas ..repressively
take him back to the dark ages
no development no progress
through a picture the apathy neglect
of the poor muslim i express .. please
only read my words as pictures my
picture as text ..one day surely
muslims hindus all communities
will feel for each other ,, the only
path of our indianess ,,the only
path to collective success ..humanity
humility ..through qualities we possess


I shot him from a cab near Nargis Dutt Nagar on 26 May ,, and I added  words to what I felt living in Mumbai last 60 years a product of the Kurla slums when I was a year old ,, good times happy times came as my father mother pushed their way out of the slums to relocate and live at Wodehouse road thanks to the family of Late Nawab Kashmiri  they helped us my fathers  hard work and a lot of luckchanged our lives - this migrant family from Old  Lucknow ..

 I never forgot the slums ,, my life there as a child running naked in the slums a shanty my mother would describe with tears in her eyes . on the fringe of a Hindu crematorium..it was called bakhar..my mother was merely 15 year old .. she did not know to stitch , cook or manage a shanty with a leaking tin roof .. though she came from an impeccable ancestry daughter of Daroga Nabban Sab of Pata Nala Lucknow descendant of Poet Mir Anis.Nor  did she ever tell her Mother Nazmi Begim what she was undergoing.. her father was already dead

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube