Thursday, April 16, 2015

Sometimes I Wonder If Life Is Really Worth Living





Who is he , what is his name , he is not originally from Bandra but since a long time he sits close to my house begs .. and he is in a bad state of human deterioration..

Sometimes I see him when I go for my walk. he gives a very funny smile and he knows that I know what is going on in his head ..there are times he sits close to a mound near our areas only country hooch outlet , and now there are many like him at Bandra Bazar Road and they are drinking themselves to death..and than we ban everything but we  the government  dont have the guts to ban hooch country liquor or chewing tobacco.. because everyone has a stake and so instead the ban is placed on bulls and bullocks and consumption of beef , 5 years in jail Rs 10000 fine , but hooch and chewing tobacco is here to stay including drugs ,, In Bandra where I stay there are a lot of drugaddicts and most of them are ragpickers .

So at times I am really confused ..when I am depressed I go to the Bandra Talao and shoot videos today I shot two videos of Bandra Skywalk.. I am an amateur and trying to get the hang of video shooting but my videos are a corollary  to the stills I shoot ..

The entrance to the Bandra Talao from the pigeon feed sellers end was shut by tin sheets a few days back but somebody bought it down and I shot the renovation work going on at the pond .

The ear cleaners are now sitting near the reading stand on two   stones and I ended shooting the videos of Nabi and Raju.. they are both from the same village Hindu and Muslim living in peace and harmony ,, and Nabi has his own house at Gynaeshwar Nagar Bandra East..though they all hail from Gulbarga Karnataka ,, they are actually farmers ,, in the ear cleaning service ,, and Kassim is Nabis brother today I asked them a lot of questions inspired by @yourdailybread at Ello..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube