Thursday, April 16, 2015

God Creates A Situation- We Merely Shoot It

This was shot on a rainy day ,,a beggar lady begging at Pydhonie ,, none are bothered about her , they are more bothered about not getting wet , catching a cold ,,pneumonia ,,

And as a photographer it was my own prerogative to shoot her or move away like the rest ,, I did giver give her some money..when I met her again after finishing my work..

Behind every beggar there is a back story of pain but none are interested , throw a few coins and the beggar forgotten..

Its all about misplaced compassion misplaced charity ,,and our government that is going to build several thousand homes for aged abandoned bulls cows bullocks has no time to build hope for beggars and the homeless .

The beggars homes that they built I believe are worse than prisons so the beggars run away , I mean if there was a facility to train young beggars to work, join the armed forces rehabilitate them make them useful as cogs of a human machinery to make our country proud ,, but our leaders are not interested in such noble acts of humanity .

So shooting beggars is to show you that the beggars 100% Indian are treated as outsiders aliens and marginalized .

There is a beggar lady like her at Bandra Station , you give her money she returns some back to you ,, mystically ..and blesses you too.. there are beggars that read your thoughts your mind and there are gifted beggars  but whatever their gift the are still beggars .

I knew a Sunni beggar his body hands were burnt , and his hands were like stumps , but during Moharam he would cut himself with blades attached to a rope chanting Ya Hussain Ya Hussain..and I was really touched by his act beyond our sectarian differences during the Urus of Makhdhoom Shah Baba of Mahim I would see him begging near the Dargah .. but now several years he just disappeared .. he is alive through my pictures .


I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube