Thursday, April 16, 2015

Sab Ka Sath Sab Ka Vikas




I have never seen such pain all my life shooting the streets , this guy was lying in a predominantly Muslim area of Bandra that is not a slum but a cluster of buildings close to a few shops that sell buffalo meat .. I dare not say Beef,,

I shot several frames as two Muslim youth saw me attentively but said nothing ,, I was shooting all this on my Xiaomi ,,, a phone that gets hot much faster than me and hangs ,, luckily I hang by the end of the pictures I shoot ,,

And God above directs me to such situations he  creates them for me and I hardly come to this area I used to once upon a time to pay my internet charges to MTNL .. now my son does it online , he pays for one provider and I pay for the second one that is Brian Internet .I pay Brian quarterly Rs 3600 for 4 MB unlimited .

So its my time my internet money my photography  , shot with my camera or mobile phone and my vision as fucked as it might be .. so I dont understand why trolls get unhappy with what I shoot , here at Flickr I allow comments only to those I follow or my followers ..I like it that way ..and I blog my posts from Flickr to Tumblt pimp it on Blogspot Google + Ello and a link with photo on Twitter .
I stopped posting my stuff on Indivine at Indiblogger ,, I took a permanent sabbatical.. away from competitive photography and blogging ,, and sadly bloggers still dont know that blogging is original content not duplicating stuff from the net with web images ,,I would give up blogging the day I have to use pictures  from the web instead of my own.

And there is so much to shoot and more than the camera you need that gifted cosmic eye to see it .. and a bit of Gods instructing hand pointing to the picture you must shoot and honestly I shot a lot today ,, first time my memory card on my mobile phone was full .

There is a hell of a lot of stuff eagerly dying to be shot , and be it beggars, garbage ,earcleaners , Bandra skywalk, Bandra Talao there is no shortage of Original Content ..

I saw a family sitting at the Bandra Talao passionately shooting , both father with a red body camera long telly lens and his son with a smaller camera . I added them to my video.. without they being aware that I am a photographer too..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube