Thursday, April 16, 2015

Good Morning ,,,,Local Representatives Of Bandra , Wish You A Great Day




This morning I made a solemn promise to myself I will not shoot garbage and a few steps I floundered and decided to take one shot and break my vow of not shooting garbage , but I did not shoot garbage as I moved ahead towards the MET Cricket Grounds for my morning walk at 7 15 am.. the garbage at the Transit Camp close to the MET Gardens was tempting but I let it go.

I walked 4.58 km.. and my leg still hurts ..and will Bandra ever be Clean and Green .. the Bandra where I stay which compared to Bandstand Carter Road and Pali Hill is the other side of Midnight ,, Bandra Bazar Road .

The residents of our area are not vociferous , they have been emasculated completely sadly we have no Mr Rishi Kapoor to fight our Hill that is going downhill,,We dont have a Mr Prem Chopra or a Mr Vishal Dadlani or Manish Malhotra .. we have a bunch of shadowless residents who have their own problems that are greater than passing by this eyesore of a garbage site .. thanks to chicken shops mutton shops fish market and the rest ,, and our area has not been ear marked as a hawker zone ,, our Bandra Bazar Market is pitiable , roads have to be reclaimed from road side shops , and people selling vegetables fruits on the wayside , the traffic here is really traffucked , and the filthiest dirtiest ugliest and smelliest market of Bandra is the Bandra Bazar Fish Market .. but our Koli fisherwomen to have given up the fight ,, this is a heritage market with two marble slabs  giving the history of this Market in real bad shape .

For 15 years this place was under the stranglehold of Congress that let it go to seed , there is a lone Congress Corporator his irony to fame is putting paverblocks  and sharing the credit with the ex Congress representatives ,, and this is how he spends his funds ,, but I doubt if he has even seen the state of this Bandra Bazar Dump.. will he put paver tiles here ..I dont think so.

So I hope to stop shooting garbage once the new BJP local representatives wake up to Swach Bandra before they move to Modijis Swach Bharat call.. and get their act together .. I have no other agenda , I have no ulterior motive and I am unlearning photography shooting Garbage ,,

AndI one good thing people are now liking my You Tube videos ,, and a journalist from London sent me a message they would like to shoot Intezar Bhai Qureishi of the Bandra Bazar Beef Market ,,they liked my video on him..

And most Chinese folks have begun to subscribe my Bandra Talao ear cleaner video,and I hope to join video editing classes soon as my luck changes for the better .

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube