Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Indians Have No Time To Feel The Pain Of Other Indians



They wake up get sensitized when something hurts their religious sensibilities or if someone in their community is raped , or their temple mosque shrine has been demolished for whatever reason ..but as Indians they seldom re act .. and much of the division is caused by rogue elements politicians to destroy the unified fabric of a  Greater India beyond caste creed and sectarian priorities.

We think regional all the time , we are overtly vociferous as Muslims to the treatment of Muslims in Assam  Burma or Gaza but we treat our own  poor Muslims as a bag of shit.. I have pictorial evidence .We protest mostly during Ramzan , whether at Azad Maidan where the organizers are still laughing all the way to the bank while the youth that carried out the heinous acts while in Roza is something even God wont forgive , molesting women cops , targeting our public structures is totally Anti Islam and an upright police commissioner had to pay for their sins by his removal, had he ordered a police firing on their hooliganism there would have bee riots in Mumbai..And nobody condemned their acts it was the organizers that should have been sent to jail not just the youth but than our erstwhile justice system and our political machinery work on an appeasement level Muslim votes are vital to stick to their chairs.

Even the Lucknow protest during Ramzan for whatever partisan reason was not for Gaza nor for the Shias Christians being massacred by the ISIL.. it was for one upmanship ..

As a senior citizen of India living in Mumbai I am alarmed at the insensitivity of our youth I will never post a picture of a dead child dead bodies it is the duty of the Press , I will not provoke an already burning issue.I feel for Gaza Palestine nt only as a Muslim but as a citizen of the World .. one can blog , but writing abusive condemnations is not going to halt this madness .

Back to my picture post this was the second shot of the man lying there and I was shooting in the dark from the train going to Ajmer .. and to tweak this picture originally color to BW via Aviary has taken me 9 hours .. I refuse to use Photo Shop or Pic Monkey as a Pro Flickr member I use Aviary  as a Flickr editing tool and neither  @Flickr Help Or @Aviary on Twitter are any Help anyway.. The Flickr Forum is usurped by overzealous Flickr intelligentsia that has no love for lesser mortals here who type with one finger to blog their pain.

I use Flickr as a blog platform I dont need to showcase just my pictures and my grandchildren both Marziya Shakir 6 and Nerjis Asif Shakir 3 shoot more sensitive pictures than a lot of blank profiles on Flickr.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube