Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Indians As Indians Dont Really Care For India Or Indians

Were it not for
the excess of your talking
and the turmoil in your hearts,
you would see what I see
and hear what I hear!

Rumi

Majority of Indians I have seen having lived in Mumbai almost 59 years are mostly Hindus or Muslims or other religious denominations ..the spirit of India comes for a short while during our Independence day or Republican day a farcical show like Valentines day to appease our Flag and the chalk faced politicians .

Here in Mumbai people dont feel or see they just charge home from work or from work to home , they tell me wow you shoot great pictures and I only shoot what they fail too see , our so called Indians are immune to beggars , accidents on the road and so many other things,

But God spare you if you come in the way of the Indian in his car in a hurry , you dent it accidentally you will be beaten black and blue and when you really hope a cop will appear he will be discussing the weather down the road with the cobbler .

I am a photo blogger I see a lot of pain on the streets and I wonder why others dont see it or feel it , there are some who feel only for dogs and cats but never for the little child that was bitten viciously by a dog.

I mean how can we fight with our neighbors and because of a loudspeaker that disturbs everyone's ears ,end up with an uncalled riot beats me .

Still I think Mumbai is more sane as compared to some cities in Uttar Pradesh.. and now i wonder why I am writing all this ,,
I shoot pictures from moving trains , taxis rickshas but I do capture the ethos and the gist of a situation.

And this was one picture I shot from a Mumbai train going to Ajmer Sharif.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube