Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Indian Government Or Even Indian Railways Dont Really Care For Spiritual Tourism




I have been to Ajmer Urus for many years , and though they have extra trains running it is not enough , and it was the same during the Maha Kumbh the utter chaos at Allahabad Station .

And honestly Indian Railways is the most incompetent transport authority , and nobody cares , the crooks in and around railway stations , the corrupt Ticket Checkers  the useless manless Railway Cops they are never there when a lady is being molested or someone is thrown out of a running train.. and I have never seen them yes I do see them vividly when they are at the  Charbagh Station or at VT making money from hapless migrants giving them a seat and everyone knows it but we are born corrupt it is in or blood and wont ever go..

We spend a fortune making our kids doctors lawyers cops etc and most of them forget that sacrifice .. to get a good posting you have to pay , no proper outsourcing its a living tragedy we appease on caste minority never take merit into consideration.. we have to grease the palm of officials traffic cops octroi agents and with money you can do anything .. you need money to get money.

And this family has a  valid ticked but they are on waiting list so they are sitting by the doorside of the Ajmer train.. this life I have sat there many a time.

Seeing my Press Card my age a good TC would offer me a seat ..this is the great travel tragedy of India I have shot all my trips on the train , the pain .. and to whom does one complain , the shitty food the toilets with passengers traveling in it , the drugs , the booze everything you can see on trains..

And this is train travel .. in the chalu dabba ordinary class it is worst .. I was scared to travel because of my camera equipment ,,the fear of it getting stolen.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube