Saturday, May 24, 2014

The Muslim Beggars Of Bandra Bazar Road

He is one of the most congenial person , he begs in my area , but I have not seen him since a very long time.
I dont know his name but he either sits in the mornings at Boran Road or in the evenings outside the gates of the Jain Mandir .

Of late before he disappeared he always inquired about my 2 year grand daughter Nerjis Asif Shakir who had shot him , he is one of her great ardent fans.

He is very quiet by nature and blesses all who offer him alms.

I heard he stays at Bandra East but as much as I would like to sit with him and talk to him I am in a hurry on my job when I meet him..

My grand daughter Marziya too has shot him on the Canon  7 D ..and that was with Nerjis in my lap outside the  East Indian 16 century grotto in our area.

And these people make up the cosmopolitan characteristics of Bandra Bazar Road..

Shooting beggars is simply showing you their will to survive against all odds , and the heavy rains is really bad for this daily wage worker ..


I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube