Sunday, May 25, 2014

Muslim Beggars Bandra Hill Road



I always carried my camera to work at my old workplace on Bandra Hill Road and I never had to stalk people I shoot they just appeared from nowhere .. and I captured them along with their souls .

I took as many shots the advantage of having a Flickr pro.. unlimited uploads ..

And I shot the streets and the Muslim beggars , it was this segment that I needed to showcase , the minority that even God does not appease let aside political parties ..

What is the future of these beggars who come from far flung suburbs to Bandra west ,,here alms food is guaranteed .

There are lot of generous folks out there ..
who help these beggars in cash and kind .

Will her daughter end up being a beggar too , this is the sad part of shooting beggars ..what is her future , early marriage and than what ?..

Who marries a beggar , and what can she give as dowry ..because a beggar who marries her will also ask for perks ..

Honestly I dont want to get into all these question answer sessions ,  that is why most of my colored original images are free of text , just a  picture and tags and title and the set that it has been placed in..

295,584 photos private and public from 10 June 2007 till date ..


views today 54,754
views yesterday 40,959
views all time 27,868,573

My world as I captured it ..earlier I shot a lot not anymore ..now I dont leave home with my camera ..only if there is a feast and only if I am invited I go and shoot it .
or I use my mobile phone Motorola G

And I am a blogger more than a photographer or a poet , I shoot to blog . I am a photo blogger we are lower down the order among the so called fine art photographer the holier than thou media photographers god handpicked them and sent them on earth..and we bloggers can shoot without cameras , the media photographer needs it without it he would be emasculated forever ..ha ha

And photography blogging must have a purpose otherwise it is doodling for fucksake ..I taught my grandkids that when they shoot a picture they create hope , they create a sense of purpose that may have been a void before they shot it..

I demystified the camera for them... I made them shoot pictures with a blindfold I made them add light to darkness ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube