Thursday, November 21, 2013

Liaqat Ali Sab From Karachi And Me At The Hotel


I met world famous scholar from Karachi Mr Liaqat Ali Sab born in Rampur and was close to Sir Abdul Kalam Azad he said , he has been to many cities including Islamic literature and poetry conference in Bosnia ,, I wish I could sit and chat with him some more but this was my second final day in Delhi I had to rush shoot Nizamuddin Aulia Dargah and soon pack for the station..my head wound had healed slight bleeding from some parts , because of my diabetic condition , and I must mention here I came to Delhi without any winter wear , I had none , just one cotton jacket and a waist coat to keep me warm..most of the day of Ashura I walked barefeet , and now back in Mumbai my bravado has got hit by a viral cold , congested chest , but I will recover speedily.

This is my last upload of Delhi.. a lot of street shots and the Dargah Nizamuddin.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube