Thursday, November 21, 2013

Delhi Winters And Going To School


One thing that made me happy was the choice of my hotel at Chitli Qabar , a shrine of a Holy Saint at one end and further ahead the Jumma Masjid , a predominantly street shopping eating market area with quaint bylanes of character and ancestry.

And I shot randomly , with a Press Card round my neck.. and due to shortage of time could not move to other areas .. this was my last few hours in Delhi and once I returned from Dargah Nizamuddin I put my camera to sleep ..

And honestly without any bias or any hard feelings I am a Pucca Mumbaikar , Delhi ambiance Delhi air Delhi life is not to my liking at all.. I am a seaside man should say it all.. I am a garbage dog shitting men urinating shooting photographer ,, I love filth I love Mumbai..

I love my Delhi friends my Delhi family connections and my Delhi patron Mr Vipin Malik.. the most stylish dresser , sartorial toast of Delhi , , I met him through Mr Shatrughan Sinha several years back and have maintained the connection , I personally hand tailor his clothes .

His son Suraj Pratap is my Facebook friend.

I had no time to visit my relatives in Delhi.. but I met my nephew Adnan Abidi who took care of fragmented head after I had cut it at Kashmiri Gate , his healing touch did wonders to the poetry of my inner angst. Tying the tourniquet on the head is a Moharam art of holstic healing ,, very few know it, the bandage was so tightly applied by him , I had to use my dagger again to cut it between my chin and my neck a very thin gap.. and the top bandage just fell of like petals on a drying rose ..

Finally it was coming home and each of my grand daughter daughter lovingly touching it ..Dada Kama Laga Ya was enough to heal it permanently..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube