Friday, August 2, 2013

I Got A Call For Help From A Sikh Gentleman Yesterday


I normally dont pick up calls from unknown numbers , but this one I did , he was polite , a father in serious trouble , his daughter was seriously ill, according to him he had a woman working at his house a Bangla woman and she had left due to some reason or other , he had discovered a small black doll with a lot of pins on the head...

His daughter was suffering from severe black outs and pain in the head , he had met a lot of shamans , tantriks bawas and gone to Meera Datar too, but she is not recovering .. he thought perhaps I knew someone who would help him..

I told him not to fall for anymore bawas , all this was one way or other about making money , I told him to invoke Guru Nanakji , have faith in his belief and go to the Gurudwara instead and I told him she would be cured , because as a Muslim I too would invoke his Holy Saint to help her recover .. and he sounded a bit relieved , he said there was Ilm .. I told him yes but today it was in the wrong hands have seen a lot charlatans how they hoodwinked simple people even at Dargahs , and if these people could not change their own evil ways con people how could they ever heal others..

There are good healers but sadly they are only a few .. so he requested me to save his number and he would update me on her mental health.. so this is life..and being a grandfather with three grand kids all girls I know the pain I suffer when they fall ill..

I could refer him to Malangs but I wanted him to heal her with his own fatherly love through Guru Nanak Sab.. Nanak Nam Jahaz Hai..

I prayed for his daughter and asked my grand daughter to pray for her .. Nerjis is a healer too..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube