Friday, August 2, 2013

The Malang Shot By Marziya Shakir 5 Year Old


Marziya Shakir shot me is fine but to add depth to her shot she added the girl in the frame and my 5 year old grand daughter is a good photographer blessed by Dr Glenn Losack MD her only acknowledged photo guru , the other Guru is Viola from Denmark,, I am not considered a Guru .. only Dada or grandfather .

And I am happy that she knows her mind and follows it , Marziyas picture of Mr Shreekanth Malushtes photo outing with his students at Bhauji Lad Museum and Rani Bagh has come in a local newspaper too.. but a more poignant photographer in my family is Nerjis Asif Shakir 2 year old and waiting in the wings Zinnia Fatima my third grand daughter 22 month old..

Ours is a camera centric family barring my daughter we are strictly opinionated Canon users ..we would not take Nikon even if it was given free to us..

We used it i our hey days actually over used and got abused by their technicians ..decided no more Nikon.. Only Canon.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube