Friday, August 2, 2013

The Blind Beggar Boy Of Boran Road Bandra



A part of his life is a set on my Flickr photo stream, a very tragic story of a blind beggar boy from Murshidabad W Bengal..I hope it does not separate from the mother state a new state eponymous to beggars .. but most of the Muslim migrant beggars I have shot specially the ladies dressed in black sarees are from Murshidabad.

Well I digress the blind beggar of Boran Road Bandra , Boran Road is a road from Hill Road that connects to the backlanes of Bandra Bazar Road .

The Blind Beggar boy through local Sunni mosque sponsors has had thee unsuccessful eye operations , and after some rest came back to begging again..

I have not spotted them this Ramzan the blind beggar boy and his bearded guardian who takes care of him.

The blind beggar boy is a real fight back story, he is mostly silent , just smiles never talks and I dont even know their names , never felt the necessity to ask them.

These are famous Bandra Bazar beggars ...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube