Sunday, August 25, 2013

Hardcore Extreme Possession - I Only Shoot What I Was Destined To Shoot.


This year I was not invited to Marriammen Macchimar Feast , or they forgot my number , but I too was busy on other fronts , however I believe I can only shoot what I was destined to shoot .. I shot Marriammen Feast Nehru Nagar Juhu thanks to my best friend Davendar Bhima and Madraswadi Marriammen feast thanks to my other good friend Shanmugham.

I must confess I missed shooting the Marriammen Sion Koliwada feast , this has the largest number of hijras in attendance and a hijra used to pierce his cheeks , the pictures of the hijras and the hijra piercing I have completely removed from public view .. I have over 20000 images old new of the hijra community that only I can see ...Indians sorry to say are not mature enough for the hijra documentary their life their struggle , they only see them as objects of sexual desire and I do no t want my pictures to fall in that category so you dont see them at all.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube